Last revised on March 22nd, 2012.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to use a copy of the materials (information or software) on Whereismygc\'s web site for personal use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Whereismygc\'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or \"mirror\" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Whereismygc LLCat any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You shall at all times promptly and fully pay any and all costs, expenses, charges, fees, and/or other sums incurred by or for You under Your use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt You are deemed to have used the Services and have thus incurred such cost(s) and expense(s) to which You are fully liable regardless of whether such use was by a third party with or without Your authorization and/or howsoever due to Your acquiescence and/or negligence and shall specifically include instances where any SMSs were sent from your mobile phone (or any mobile phone with Your SIM card inserted) regardless of whether or not the same was sent by or for You or with or without Your knowledge.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to howsoever amend, suspend, terminate or revise any Service(s) or Terms at any time without any prior notice to you. Specifically, the circumstances in which we may do the aforesaid include but are not limited to:
- In accordance with any management or other official decision(s);
- The carrying out of any maintenance, modification, repairs or servicing procedures to any of our equipment, hardware or software or any part thereof, whether due to sudden failure, routine matters, upgrading or otherwise;
- Instances where there is any failure or other interruption of any Service(s) rendered by any third party service provider that we may use from time to time;
- The occurrence of any event of force majeure;
Any breach of any of these Terms by You.
- You represent and warrant that you understand and accept the risks involved in our exercise of this right. Accordingly, you agree that you will not institute any proceedings or seek any form of compensation whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage you feel you may have incurred out of our exercise of this right. You further agree that any sums whenever and howsoever incurred or paid by You under the Services shall not be refundable.
- The aforesaid shall apply, in particular, to the use or the results of any data, reports, or other information generated or derived from the use of the Services by You and specifically in respect of the performance, stability, safety, accuracy, reliability, security, quality, suitability, usefulness, effectiveness completeness, capability, correctness, non-cessation or otherwise of anything rendered to or derived by or for You, under the Services.
- We shall further not be liable for any warranty or representation made by any third party in connection with anything, transaction, product(s) and/or service(s) purchased, sold procured or transacted via the Service. Accordingly, You agree to seek any and all redress directly from any such parties for any products or services howsoever procured via our Services.
- The materials on Whereismygc\'s web site are provided \"as is\". Whereismygc LLCmakes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Whereismygc LLCdoes not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The forecasts made on Whereismygc.com are general in nature, based on the best available information and directional only. They are not intended as exact prediction about any one individual. Moreover, the forecasting process is inaccurate and limited by the availability of right and accurate data besides other things. Whereismygc.com assumes no liability for the use of such forecast by the user.
In no event shall Whereismygc LLCor its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for wrong forecast, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Whereismygc\'s Internet site, even if Whereismygc LLCor a Whereismygc LLCauthorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
Whereismygc LLCdoes not take any responsibility for the accuracy of SSFT tool. The materials appearing on Whereismygc\'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Whereismygc LLCdoes not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or representation of the USCIS. Whereismygc LLCmay make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Whereismygc LLCdoes not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Whereismygc LLChas not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Whereismygc LLCof the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Whereismygc\'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We do not collect any sensitive personal/identification information like social security number and credit card information. Only information we collect and store is a valid email id to issue access authorization code.
- All financial transactions are processed using a third party service. Therefore, to renew or repurchase the service each time user will have to pay through such third party service. You agree to NOT hold Whereismygc LLC responsible for any damages or disputes arising out of the transactions processed through such third party service.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
Whereismygc LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Software, or any part of Whereismygc LLC, at any time and without notice to you. Whereismygc LLC will not be liable to you, should it exercise such right. Whereismygc LLC reserves the right to make changes to the Agreement at any time by posting the revised terms on the Whereismygc LLC.com website. Your continued use of the Software following any such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes. Whereismygc LLC\'s failure to enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of its rights. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to Whereismygc LLC, your use of Whereismygc LLC, or this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify.We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individualbasis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.