Brief Description

Extend or Change Status for B, F, J, H & L Visas


1. Depending on client\\\'s situation, the extension or status change may not even be possible.
2. Any future response to RFE not included.

Forms Required

  • G-28 (Notice of Representation)
  • I-539 (Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status)

Key Documents

None Required


    • $400
      • Government Form Fees*

        • $0 :G-28 (Notice of Representation)
        • $375 :I-539 (Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status)

        * To be paid directly to USCIS or other government agencies by the client or sponsor. Could be slightly less or more depending on specifics of each case.

    How The Service Works