Brief Description

File Employment Based Adjustment of Status for Children under 14


1. Application will be filed after the date becomes current.
2. I-131 (AP) will be filed as needed. Government fees not included.
3. Beneficiary must be 14 years or younger child.
4. Any future respones to RFEs not included.

Forms Required

  • I-485 (Adjustment of Status)
  • I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker)
  • G-28 (Notice of Representation)
  • I-131 (Application for Travel Document)

Key Documents

  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Passport
  • Driver's ID - US


  • $450
    • Government Form Fees*

      • $1070 :I-485 (Adjustment of Status)
      • $580 :I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker)
      • $0 :G-28 (Notice of Representation)
      • $360 :I-131 (Application for Travel Document)

      * To be paid directly to USCIS or other government agencies by the client or sponsor. Could be slightly less or more depending on specifics of each case.

How The Service Works